Friday 24 July 2009

Welcome to the world of the PUA community

The community used to be very much underground but then a book was released which fully exposed the community. That book was written by Neil Strauss and was called The Game. I read the book about a year and a half ago and it quickly changed how I looked at any kind of interaction between the two sexes.

Soon after, I began checking out more material online and learning various phrases such as kino escalation, cat string theory, negging and LMR. Now everything makes sense and I can see how wrong I went about things in the past, which is not to say that I didn't have any success in the field.

This blog will be an accumulation of all the material on the net condensed into one place. It's gonna include videos from the mPUAs like Mystery, Style, AFC Adam, Mehow, Lovedrop, Matador and Sinn. I'm gonna gather things like openers, negs, DHVs, routines all in their own respective blog posts.

Hopefully, this blog can become full of tales in the upcoming days, weeks, months and years of new almost fantasy tales which can easily be lived out by people in the know. Everyone else is just trying to drive a car with their eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment