Monday 24 August 2009

Examples of Cocky Funny

If you keep acting like a brat I'm going to spank you like a red-headed step child

I just met you and you're already starting with the compliments. Look, I'm not going home with you. I'm not that easy.

(End of the date)... Now don't call me three times a day. I had fun too, but no stalking.

(after kiss, she tells you to call)..... I'm busy tomorrow, but if you tempt me with a good enough offer I might make time for you the next night.

(she makes an emotional response).... How do you REALLY feel about it?

(after a wisecrack).... Anyway (look away)

(misinterpret what a woman says).... Let's go over to the bar to have a drink...Let's do it....Let's do it? You mean right here? I think the line for a bathroom stall is too long and I'd rather have a drink.
Well, I'm getting tired and I think it's time for bed...... Bed? I mean I don't even know if you know how to kiss... and you're trying to get me into bed? What happened to the old days when you could be friends first?

(exaggeration).... (see a fat woman) What would you guess? 900 pounds?

(complains about her appearance).... I didn't want to say anything (make fun f it more, embarrassed to be with her, talk about how everyone is looking at her)

How old are you? I'm 17...No, really.

(compliments you) I like your jacket.... No, you don't.. You're attracted to me.

She asks where were you last night as you didn't answer her call or return her message, I was at home thinking about you... but since you didn't call me early enough. I went out and hired ten strippers. If she pursues the question. No seriously, I was at home thinking about you. Ok, ok. You got me. I really went out with ten other women. Are you happ? What, are you feeling insecure?

Do you love me?
Of course.......... as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment