Saturday 29 August 2009

Limousine Eyelash Routine

When asked the most boring question known to man. 'What do you do?' A nice guy is going to give a direct answer. A PUA is going to give a C&F answer but here's something else, brand spanking new from Gambler.

Your response is:

Well, I'm actually a (real occupation), but I don't really like answering that question since being a (real occupation) isn't who I actually am and it's not the thing I love doing the most. I'm currently going to salsa dancing lessons and learning how to cook and something else that I've just started and I am really passionate about is poetry. In fact I've just written my first poem. (pause). I worked on it for ages and I just finished it last night. (Pause, at this point, your target is likely to ask to want to hear it). I haven't told it to anyone and I don't know if you'd appreciate it or would you just laugh. I want you to listen to it and be serious.

Then tell the poem with appropriate emotion, gesturing, facial expressions, tone etc.

Daydream delusion
Limousine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wine glass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
I am a deluded angel
I am a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going
Launched in life
Like branches in the river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I'll carry you, you'll carry me
That's how it could be
Do you know me?
Do you know me by now?

No comments:

Post a Comment