Tuesday 11 August 2009

LMR

Last minute resistance (LMR) is the 8th stage of the Mystery Method (S2).

The girl desires to be with you. But she gets a fear inside her, she becomes anxious before sex. She's thinking is this going to work, what if she gets pregnant, will she have to look after it on her own.

The Mystery Method gives 4 very useful tactics to imply to counter LMR and lead into S3 - Sex.

1. Solid game means having 7 hours of interaction before sex, so that she can't say 'But, I don't know you'. I've had this once with a girl. She thought it was too soon. I hadn't used solid game, but I barreled through using material like you've hijacked my brain, telling her that I plan on sticking around after sex. It must have worked because we dated for 2 years afterwards. So usually, sex should be happening on a day 2.
2. If she says 'we should stop' as things physically escalate, then keep saying to her that 'yes we should stop', like it's your idea, like you don't think you should go any further as you continue to escalate taking off her bra and panties. I've used this with a case of LMR and it worked.
3. Freeze out, simply say to her "I understand, it's all good". Do some mundane activity. A freeze out should last between 3-15 minutes, just continue talking. When you restart, tell her to remove whatever you stopped at.
4. Hijacked my brain, this is the kind of talk you'll use like 'when you leave the room. I wonder where you are. Use the travel bag routine. You're not in control of these feelings'. She wants you to feel an emotional attachment. She wants you to stick around after sex or she wants the option whether to stick around.

Of course, sometimes no means no. So never force yourself on someone, or you'll end up in a not so special place.

No comments:

Post a Comment