Monday 10 August 2009

The List of Openers

Whilst some openers can be very lengthen with almost scripted like quality to them. Here are some that are a lot easier to remember and can be more congruent with your style.

Excuse me. I noticed you when I walked in, and I had to take a second to find out what you were like? (credit to David DeAngelo)

Hi, we're picking up chicks.

You're cute, but I'm going to make you a rock star.

You have an incredible energy about you.
You have an artless grace.
That's an incredible (accessory/garment)

Compliment openers should just be about style in general, never on physical beauty.

Hey guys. I need a female opinion. Do girls think the rock star David Bowie is hot?

You guys seem fun. I just wanted to come say hi!

Wohoo, party's over here. Just came over to say hello.

Are you wearing a wig....or is that your real hair?

When approaching remember to smile and have a warm friendly tone. Use body rocking, turn slightly away from the set as if you're about to leave. Use a false time constraint like, I can only stay for a second. I have my friends here. This is a verbal false time constraint, but with bodyrocking you can create a feeling of loss in the target, use it as bait to reach the hook point.

I'm lost..I can't find my friends and I'm scared...Remember when we were kids and you could just make new friends whenever you wanted....and you said 'want to be my friend? Do you guys want to be my new friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment