Monday 10 August 2009

Negs & False Disqualifiers

A list of negs to use on your target. I like to use only one or two for HBs 7 and below. Three of four for HBs8-9 and 5 and up for SHBs. If you throw a neg out there, they may throw a shit test straight back so be ready for it.

In order to test for how many negs you should ideally use, try this:
Tell me something, on a scale of 1-10. What do you view yourself as?

Anyhow, here is a list of negs that are very easy to use in all interactions.

(when the target is touching) Hands off, wait your turn.
(when the target is trying to dominate the interaction) Where's her off button?
(when the target is touching) Hands off, hands off, this shit ain't for free. It's gonna cost ya 5 bucks for each touch. What are we starting a tab here? Wow, you must be rich.
(when the target is being a pain) How do you roll with her?
You dress her up, take her out.
They're very nice nails. Are they real? No? Oh, well they're still nice.
You hair looks shiny, is it a wig?
That's lovely hair, are they extensions?
I think your hair would look better up/down.
Is that your natural hair colour, well it's not bad. So, you changed it to that?
I like your look, beauty is common, but you seem like you have character.
You are nearly as tall as me. I like tall girls. Are those heels 3 or 4 inches?
I think I like your left eye best.
Ewww.........your palms are sweaty.
I like that skirt, I've seen another girl wearing it tonight as well. Is it from.............?
Is she always like this?
How do you guys hand with this girl?
Geez, you must have driven your parents crazy.
Hello, I'm talking, geez.
Um, it's too early in our relationship for you to be........
Where is your off button?
You look like trouble.
You're bad girls.
You're kinda cute, like my little sister.
Did your parents not give you enough attention as a child?
This is why we won't be able to have nice things.
You're already back to square one with me.
I don't know who was your last boyfriend, but he didn't spank you enough.
You seem way too nice for me.... at least say fuck a couple of times so we can get out of the PG rated conversation.
I feel like I can talk to you all night.....I can't listen to you though.
You're a very pretty girl. But this is Hong Kong, beauty is very common. A great personality..... that's very rare....... Great energy. You've got 2 out of 3, that's a great start.
(adjust her clothing) Now you're a superstar.


As soon as you throw the neg. you let it go, don't give her a chance to respond or you may get the shit test. Also, negs should be used playfully, you don't want to give the impression that you are insulting her. Sometimes guys might get frustrated with a girl and use a neg, and it'll come across as a hostile remark. So be careful.

If the girl negs you, then you want that. It's just her protection shield throwing off the negs. Just remember to be non-reactive, be playful, tease and have fun.

False disqualifiers are often used early in an interaction, possibly even as openers. They are used to show non-interest. Examples include:

Too bad you're not my type, cos you're real pretty.
Too bad I'm gay, otherwise you'd so be mine.
I'm too toxic for you. You wouldn't want to hang with me. At school, in your last year, I'd be the guy to tell you to quit.

Later in the interaction, you'll use an antidote to get rid of the false disqualification like telling her that it's your friend who's gay or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment