Saturday 22 August 2009

Frame of Mind

Universal Frame

I am high status.
I'm the AMOG.
The sun revolves around me.
I look like someone who gets laid.
I know my purpose.
I have a strong reality.

Frame in set

All women want me.
She is hot. Okay, but what else has she got going for her?
I'm a super cool guy, can she see that or is she a dunce?
What she says doesn't matter.
I'm the fun sociable guy. I talk to everyone, if I have a nice interaction with a HB, closing is natural.

Frame in relationships

Don't ask too many questions.
Lead 'I'm hungry let's go eat'.
Don't do anything wussy.
No approval seeking.
Accept compliments rudely 'I know, please try and control yourself'.
Give compliments deadpan. Don't ask for a response.
Send mixed messages, love spending time with them, don't text, call, be or msn.
Don't explain yourself.
Let criticism bounce off.
End interactions first and at a high point.
Talk with passion about things other than them.


No comments:

Post a Comment