Tuesday 25 August 2009

Style's 7 Step Formula (Online to Seduction)

1. Post Ad.
After posting your ad on a dating site, the formula is as follows;

2. First Communication
Bust her balls on something in her profile. Give her a hoop to jump through to meet your standards. Give her nickname. Write 'I'll tell you what (nickname). Email me at (email add.) and tell me three qualities you possess that would make me want to get to know you better. I will, of course, send you a non-illustrated pic or two if I like what you have to say.

If she won't jump through your hoop with '3 reasons'. Write
back 'I'll give you one good reason. You're a lot like me :) I don't like jumping through people's hoops either. I'm pretty high maintenance and it looks like you're the same way too. Let's start this over. I'm (name).

3. Exchange Pics
Bust her balls a little. Tell her you're impressed. Start a points system.
Write 'You've earned three points for your sense of humour and three for your adventurousness. At 15, you win my phone number.

4. Take offline
Write 'I can be slow when it comes to online correspondence because I get pretty busy so what do you say we continue this on the phone? My number is below. Or if you're shy and would feel more comfortable if I called, just email me your info.

5. Phone Call
Make one phone call. Don't say hello/introduce yourself instead refer to a private joke like Hi, (nickname). Have some prepared stories. Tease her a little into talking about herself as it will make her feel rapport. Make plans, say 'I'm busy Wednesday and Friday, but Thursday is good. Let's just meet for a quick drink. that way, if you're a complete nutbag, I can escape with my dignity. Plan to meet at an intimate bar where you can sit down.

6. The First Meeting
a) When you meet her, bring some of your friends, pretend that you just bumped into them as it's socially proofing yourself.
b) Greet her and sit down with your friends. At first, be very distant with body language. All negative.
c) Then go into routines like the cube. Say 'Hey, here's a cool way to get to know each other' My friend just taught me this, let's try it. Keep distant body language. Display humour and personality for now. As she warms up with her body language, start to give her some positive body language.
d) You're beginning to win her over, but don't kiss her yet.
e) Make a venue change. Pretend that you've made plans for afterwards, since you're getting along, she may as well tag along. Meet friends and include her.
f) Isolate her again in the new venue and use the evolution phase shift routine to make out with her.

7. Closing the deal
On the second meet you can f-close her as you'll have no LMR if you've had solid game. Take her home, make out. Say 'I'm trying so hard to be good right now'. See her again 2/3 nights later. Get her to come over before going out. Drink wine and fool around. If there's no LMR, close there. If she's hesitating, go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment